Sunday, October 16, 2011

*knock knock* Are You Still There?

Hi hi! Yes, it is me, your lovely little pest again. So much has changed since my last blog post, and I figured it was about time to post again.

Well, first off, I'm not suicidal anymore. Yey me! Second, I don't live in Wisconsin anymore. Again with the Yey! Jake and I got an appartment togeather and we are living in Iowa now. We got here about a week ago and I am busying myself with making the appartment a home and finding a new job, as well as getting back into my crafts. Its nice, being able to wake up in the morning and see my lover off to work, then busy myself with dishes and laundry, like I was home. Like I had made myself a home, with Jake. Squee!

I don't know how often I'll be able to post, but I'll try to make it at least once a week, or maybe once a day. I'm not sure yet. For right now, True Blood calls my name. Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment