Thursday, October 20, 2011

Candy Wrappers!

Lookie! My next crafty blarg bracelet. I took a picture of the pattern and then as well as the clasp. I made it from Star Burst Tropical candy wrappers, and it turned out pretty cool! the hardest part was probably the clasp, but really it wasnt THAT hard.

Anyway, right now I'm just waiting for Jake to get going so that he can run to the store to get me some cinamon as well as a few other things. I'm FINALLY tring to make that banana bread, but of course we dont have all the ingredients -.- so I got his butt out of bead to go get them. Aint I sweet? :D

Today I'm just going to clean and watch movies with the neighbor down stairs, Kylie. She's really cool and we've become fast friends. Later, I'll post my haul from Hobby Lobby (Which is a very dangerous store, never take me in there without proper supervision) and ya. Squee!

No comments:

Post a Comment