Saturday, October 22, 2011

Random Blarg

So today was a really loooong day. Jake had to work at 3am, and I couldn't fall back to sleep, so I ended up wandering around the apartment and I decided that we were going to have chicken tenders for supper, home made. I looked up a recipe earlier that I thought would be good. If you're brave you can try the recipe here. Overall, they were pretty good. The only thing that I could have done differently is maybe leave them in longer or add some egg to the batter to make it crunchier. Either way, Jake sure loved them!

Later on I'm hoping to make some cookies, then pop in Young Frankenstein and chill out. The neighbors are having a party downstairs, but neither one of us are really interested it, so staying in seems to be a good idea.

Also, no dice on the job frounteer yet, but hopefully I'll get something soon. I've only been here a couple of weeks, but its already feeling like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment