Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pot Roast and a Potholder





So yesterday was eventful. I decided that I was going to cook supper, and had to make a run to Fairway to get some Onion Soup. We chopped potatoes, carrots and celery, tossed some mushroom soup on top, and threw it all in the oven for about 3 hours. Meanwhile, I made some potholders (since we didn't have any) and made these. I made the very first one out of Red Heart SS, but then after doing some reacearch I found out that some WW yarns that don't have cotton in them melt. So I went and grabbed 2 small balls of Sugar n' Cream, and set to work. I made a very small one first and the second one was a bit bigger, so we'll see how they work.

Later, when supper was finally finished, we invited the neighbors up and had that delicious looling pot roast. It turned out really well! I am so proud of myself i could just burst ^.^ Anyway, today is another slow day so I think I might work on one of my other zillion projects. Happy Hooking and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment