Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Its interesting, working for a living. Things start to snowball in sort of a rolercoster effect, leaving you breathless and speachless.
That is exactly what I feel like right now. I am very frustrated, flustered, and overwhelmed with everything that is going on right now. And yet, I still try to put on a brave smile, a happy face, and plunge through the day. When I get home, though, I feel worn out and wrung out. I grab what I can to eat, trudge up to my room, and drown my sorrows in Popcorn and Sour Cream and Onion chips. I fall asleep, only to repeat the cycle again.

I just feel really overwhelemed right now. Not sure why. And frustrated, even though there really isnt anything I should be frustrated about.




Type in Frustration into google... see what you get XD

No comments:

Post a Comment