Monday, February 28, 2011

The End Is NEAR!

Ok, first off, this lady is HALARIOUS! http://blog.nataliedee.com/

Second, I have come out of hiding yet again to inform my readers that my yarny to-do list has been growing to the point where I dont know when i'll ever be able to finally finish these projects. So, I have decided that I am going to make a little 'To Crochet' List and put it up on here, see if anyone gives me any encouragment. Since I mostly spend my time at home sleeping or cleaning or being lazy (ok, a lot of sleeping and being lazy, not so much the cleaning part as of late) I figured I might as well put my time to some constructive use. And make yarn barf.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog :) And I also always have a "To Crochet List" that I am constantly adding to.And it really helps right now when I am trying to get ready for a craft sale here....eeek the pressure to get my table packed with crocheted critters. I just wanted to stop by and say hi....and I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete