Sunday, April 3, 2011

A B C of Me

I thought I'd go and revive this prompt from one of my old blogs. It gave me something to do for about 5 min, at least...


A - Age: 20
B - Bed size: Full
C - Chore you hate: Mopping, sweeping and cleaning out bird cages…
D - Dog's name: the most recent one is Rosco  
E - Essential start your day item: A cigarette...though I'm trying to quit!
F - Favorite color: Pink, like, hot bright omg pink

G - Gold or Silver: SILVER
H - Height: five foot seven inches
I - I am: An extraordinary crocheter and writer, hard worker, lover, fighter, and ultimately my own person. Let’s not forget cute, too! =^.^=

J - Job: Abby Vans Inc.  
K - Kids: none, thank the good goddess!
L - Living arrangements: With my wonderful Godparents, whom I love very very much!
M - Mom's name: Sandra Jean Anderson (RIP March 29, 2001)
N - Nicknames:
Nikka, Nikki, Pixie, Crystal, Pinky
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Honestly? I can’t remember….
P - Pet Peeve: People who take advantage of others!
Q - Quote from a movie: And so the Lion fell in love with the lamb...Edward Cullen, Twilight
R - Right or left handed: I  can use both
T - Time you wake up: 10:30am ish, depending on if I’m working that day or not..
U- Underwear: Yep
V - Vegetable you dislike: Beats, BLECH
W - Ways you run late: Not waking up on time
X - X-rays you've had: back, lungs, heart, teeth, leg, foot, and hips O.o
Y - Yummy food you make: everyone seems to like my meat loaf...
Z - Zoo favorite: Umm…well, any big cat really. Tigers are my absolute fave, but I still go ‘squee’ over any large cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment